Startseite Foren Meinung & Forum Motor racing-Da Costa stretches his lead as Formula E resumes

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    shayquiroz67
    Gast

<p>BERLIN, Aug 5 (Reuters) – Antonio Felix da Costa stretched his Formula E lead on Wednesday as the all-electric series resumed its COVID-19-hit season behind closed doors at Berlin’s Tempelhof airport after 158 days without racing.</p> <p>The Portuguese started the first of a final six races in the space of nine days in the German capital from pole position with DS Techeetah team mate Jean-Eric Vergne, the defending champion, alongside.</p> <p>He then led from start to finish and also set the fastest lap to become the first double winner this season.</p> <p>“Everyone is assuming that I have to win it and that is a lot of pressure but I take it well,“ he said of his status as title favourite.</p> <p>“Yes I want to win it, but there is a long way to go.“</p> <p>Da Costa had also won the last race before the season was suspended in March and now has 96 points to New Zealander Mitch Evans‘ 56 for Jaguar.</p> <p>Vergne’s race fell apart with minutes to go while he was running second, the Frenchman dropping down the order and having to pit after contact with Audi’s Brazilian Lucas di Grassi.</p> <p>Germany’s Andre Lotterer finished runner-up for Porsche, Jag engine reconditioning – https://peninsulajag.Com.au/, 5.5 seconds behind, and Envision Virgin Racing’s British driver Sam Bird completing the podium from seventh on the grid.</p> <p>The next race is on Thursday.

<b>(Editing by Alison Williams)</p></div></b>
    <!– ad: website –><div class=“adHolder“ id=“inread_player“><script>adverts.addToArray(„pos“:“inread_player“)</script><span class=“mol-ads-label-container“><span class=“mol-ads-label“>Advertisement</span></span></div>

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
Antwort auf: Motor racing-Da Costa stretches his lead as Formula E resumes
Deine Information: