• Author: Tera Lynn Childs
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
    • Characters: Phoebe Castro, Nola, Cesca, Damian Petrolas, Stella Petrolas
    • Release date: May 1, 2008
    • Places: Southern California, Greece
    • Series: Oh. My. Gods., #1
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best First Book & Nominee for Young Adult Romance (2009), OKRWA National Readers Choice Award for Best First Book & Young Adult (2008)
    • ISBN: 9780525479420 (0525479422)

About The Book

A modern girl’s comedic odyssey in a school filled with the descendants of Greek gods.

When Phoebe’s mom returns from Greece with a new husband and moves them to an island in the Aegean, Phoebe’s plans for her senior year and track season are ancient history. Now she must attend the uber exclusive academy, where admission depends on pedigree, namely, ancestry from Zeus, Hera, and other Greek gods. That’s right, they’re real, not myth, and their teen descendants are like the classical heroes: supersmart and super beautiful with a few superpowers. And now they’re on her track team! Armed only with her Nikes and the will to win, Phoebe races to find her place among the gods.

EPUB ebook Oh. My. Gods. Tera Lynn Childs read on Books-a-Million. Hardback book Oh. My. Gods. reader. FictionBook Oh. My. Gods. buy for iPhone on Barnes & Noble.

Hardcover ebook Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs download. TXT Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs read online on PocketBook on Kobo. MP3 book Oh. My. Gods..

Paperback Oh. My. Gods. Tera Lynn Childs download on Android on Booktopia. PDF ebook Oh. My. Gods. buy cheap. FB2 book Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs read online for iPad on Powells.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
Antwort auf: (Audiobook) Oh. My. Gods. ~ 9780525479420
Deine Information: